The company Kasselmann Draht
From the herald of spring to the magic of winter…
From the herald of the spring to the magic of winter,
the variety without limits of our wires for the florist’s and hobbyist’s requirements
gives form and expression to each work of art in complete perfection.
The way to perfection was long: in 1904 Carl Rohländer purchased the factory building
which had been a saw mill until then.
The picture shows the building at the beginning of the 20th century, but,
as in fact, it has never existed like that. Except for the front side of the building
(black roof), the rest is all made up. Nowadays, the building is much more similar
to the picture. However, there are still no chimneys and the mountains on the
backside of the house have become smaller as well.
In the year 1992, our company Kesselmann got established on the left side
of the factory building and we broadened our product variety from 32 products
to about 160 in roundabout 50 product categories!
What remains is the direct connection to the customer.
From the very first day onwards, our priority has been to offer personal and individual
service and advice to our wholesale customers.